It’s November. I’m up 5 pounds which puts me officially at 35 pounds away from my goal and that’s not cool. So the next challenge is real simple. Go into lifestyle mode. That means do the following.
- Weight train all 4 weeks minimum 5 days a week
- Limit our heavy carbs and starches to 1 day a week max
- Maximize green vegetable consumption
- Intermittent fasting, because I like psychological nature of it
- Really hit that gallon of water or more per day
This isn’t a “diet plan” or “something to do” this month as a conversation piece. I’m really about this life and I’m becoming addicted to the results. It’s a good addiction. There’s is clarity and new found mental strength in good health. As I approach 40 I want to be better than I ever been. It’s an inside and out job and the biggest part of health and life evolution is not being who you were at 16, 18, 21, 25 and 30.
November is the month we set the tone for 2020! Let’s FAWKING GOOOOO!!!!!